For customizing your device properly, rooting is the best method that you must try. If you are not sure about the process of rooting your Alcatel device, then you can root your device by KingoRoot.
Both PC and APK versions can be found in KingoRoot and get a higher rate. One-click root Apk tool is available in both versions and that is the main reason why it will worth your money.
These days Alcatel has become one of the most desirable brands for everyone. This brand is easily affordable compared to other brands available in the market. Apart from this, there are multiple reasons for choosing this brand to root your Android device.
Alcatel helps in removing unwanted bloatware, enhances performance level and increases battery life. This is because it is a one-rooted tool which makes your life much easier and enjoyable.
Alcatel has recently launched a few mobile phones- Alcatel A3 XL, Alcatel One Touch Fierce, Alcatel Pop 4, Alcatel Idol 4, Alcatel Pixi 4.
Here, You can Root Alcatel A3 XL
Kingroot APK is the best way to root Alcatel A3 XL. This is an easy and convenient process. Follow the below steps.
- First, you have to plug in and then switch on your device and battery life should be at least 50%.
- Then check your Wi-Fi connection for downloading Apk files.
- To enable unknown sources of this device, you need to just go to Settings> Security.
- After the whole preparation is done, you can start the process of rooting by downloading and installing KingoRoot.apk on your Alcatel A3 device.
- When installation will be done, you have to launch KingoRoot app. To start rooting, just click on One-Click Root.
- You need to wait for a few seconds and then you can find the result. If you fail to root, then you have to try again.
Rooting of Alcatel One Touch Fierce
You need to follow three simple steps and then you will be able to root Alcatel One Touch Fierce. Go through the steps mentioned in the below section.
- First, you have to download and install One Click Root.
- Secondly, you need to activate your software. After activation, enter your key.
- With your USB cord, you can connect your Note 3 to your computer and finally, click on Root.
Root Alcatel Pop 4 Via KingoRoot
To Root Alcatel Pop 4, you do not require any computer. What you need is KingoRoot APK, so check out the following steps listed below.
- First, download KingoRoot APK and install it.
- After the installation, you have to install the APK file.
- During the installation of APK, if you get Install Block message, then you have to follow Settings>Security>Unknown sources>Check the box and allow.
- To use KingoRoot apk, you need to click on One Click Root and wait for the result.
Root Alcatel Idol 4 (PC version)
For rooting Alcatel Idol 4, KingoRoot is the best option. After rooting Alcatel Idol 4, you can easily remove all those system apps which exude your battery life. Before rooting, you have to make some preparations.
- Your device should be ON and need 50% battery level.
- Make sure that you have Wi-Fi or other internet connection and USB cable.
After that, you have to follow the below-listed steps to root Alcatel Idol 4.
- Download and install KingRoot Android to your PC.
- Then you have to double click on the desktop icon of Kingo Root and launch it. Further, you will get to see its interface.
- With a USB cable, you have to plug your Android device into your computer.
- Now, you have to enable USB debugging mode on your device as it is an essential step of the rooting process.
- After enabling USB debugging mode, you would get a notification which you have to read carefully. Then click on Root and root your device.
- Finally, you will get a message ROOT SUCCEED and after that, you can check now whether rooting is successful or not by finding a SuperUser app.
Rooting of Alcatel Pixi 4 (Without PC)
You can root Alcatel Pixi 4 without your PC and make the same preparation that you have followed for rooting Alcatel A3 XL and Alcatel Idol 4. The rooting process is possible via Kingoroot.
Just make sure to check all the steps described below.
- You can free download KingoRoot APK. A warning message will pop up about KingoRoot.apk. Just click on OK and proceed.
- After the installation, you need to install this APK app.
- Install block A message will come on your screen. Just follow- Settings>Security>Unknown sources> Check the box and allow
- Just click on Kingo Root to launch it and tab on One Click Root to start. Wait until the result does not appear on the screen.
- When you get the message Root Succeed, it means rooting is successful.
The root is the best option for customizing your device. You can use KingoRoot for rooting as you can find both PC and APK version in it. These versions are considered to be the best one-click tool and have a higher rate. That is the main reason why most people choose Kingoroot for rooting their Alcatel devices.
Rooting gives the power so that you can get full control over your system. Alcatel devices have the best features and this is the reason you can easily root them.