How To Root Android Mobile: Android Operating System is one of the most used OS for Mobile Devices. It is an open source software used by more than 1000 companies worldwide to power their smartphones. It is an open source software but actually, it isn’t because you cannot actually do editing and remake the OS until you have root access. Root Access doesn’t only let you rebuild your Phone’s design but it can also be used for Increasing Phone Speed, Increase Storage, and a lot of more things. Android System is a freeware it can be used by every other Smartphone Manufacturer and can be customized and used to give a new interface to every other phone.
Introduction On How To Root Android Phone
Moreover, to customize your device you will be required to Root Android Mobile. As observed many people try searching for How To Root Android Mobile but actually aren’t able to find any perfect guide which helps them in rooting their phones. Rooting Android phones have a lot of Pros and Cons(You can check ’em below). The main reason why people doesn’t prefer rooting their Android Based devices is that due to rooting if your phone is under warranty then it will not be covered under it. Which means that due to rooting of your Android Mobile it voids the warranty and any other sort of Insurance on mobiles.
Pros Of Rooting Android Devices:
- Rooting your Android Device means that you’re free from any type of glitches like low on storage, phone’s processing getting slow and others. All this can be done using different Softwares, you will need to search The Web for the same.
- Once your phone is rooted you have full control on how you want your device to look like. You can customize the Android Design into IOS’s, Windows Phone and others. You also have full control on how you want your phone to react while you receive any calls or make calls to someone.
- Rooting your Android Device also allows you to Install root required apps such as Lucky Patcher, WiFi Password, etc.
Also, Read How To Recover From Bricking
Cons Of Rooting Android Devices:
- The main and the very first point is rooting your mobile voids the warranty of the phone or any sort of insurance due to which you won’t be able to make any claims for the damage caused to the device.
- Being a Positive point rooting helps you to make your phone faster but it also makes your phone hot due to which it can get overheating problems which can even last to a blast of your mobile.
- If the rooting process is not followed properly then you can see a lot of abnormal things in your Phone such as your phone’s battery will start draining faster than usual, apps start to stop working, etc.
How To Root Android Mobile Devices:
Note: Before you proceed with the following Guide please make sure that your phone is not having boot loader locked. If it is locked then you will be required to unlock it first before taking the steps given below to Root Android Mobile Device.
- Step 1: First, You will be required to Download Kingroot Apk from their official website or else you can click here to start your Download through mirror site.
- Step 2: Once, Download finishes you will be required to open Download Folder and find the apk file which you just downloaded from our site.
- Step 3: After installing the apk you see will that Kingroot has been successfully installed on your Phone. Now, You will have open the application and it will automatically start searching if your device is already rooted. If the device found to be not rooted it will show a root button otherwise, no option will be there.
- Step 4: You will have to click on the Root button and you’re all done.
After your phone is rooted you will have to restart your device to makes root changes on your device.